We had a lot of fun this week coming up with simple and easy updo looks for bridesmaids! This tri-braid updo is the perfect choice when trying to minimize outside expenditures without sacrificing a great look. Keeping it stylish and affordable is a must for any bride on a budget. Minimum hair styling experience is required and it only takes a few minutes from start to finish!
1. Brush hair thoroughly and part to the usual side.
2. Separate hair into three different sections (the middle section needs more hair than the other two).
3. Take the right section and create a tight french braid.
4. Take the left section and create a loose braid. It is optional whether or not to include side bangs if you have them.
5. Take the middle section and braid.
6. Gather the middle braid and wrap into a bun at the base of your head. Secure using bobby pins.
7. Take the right section of hair and wrap around the bun using bobby pins as needed, while tucking the ends into the bun.
8. Now take the left section of hair and continue to wrap it around the bun using bobby pins as needed, while tucking the ends into the bun.
9. Lastly use more bobby pins if needed and spray with hairspray to secure the updo.